Sunday, November 11, 2007

Phase, the ipod game

I have a brand new favorite all time video game, and it's on my iPod.
OK, so it's not my new all time favorite, but it is pretty damn cool.
Made by the same company that does Guitar Hero, Phase is pretty much the same, only you can use the songs on the ipod for the tracks in the game.
When you add a song to the Phase playlist in iTunes it analyzes it and makes a course for the game that turns out to be pretty accurate for tempo and note changes.
To actually play the game you use the back, middle and forward buttons for "notes" and for "sweeps" you use the touch sensitive track pad to move back and forth across the three "note" lines.

I've been playing this game all afternoon instead of writing papers. Man it's fun, and I don't even play Guitar Hero.

Oh, and it only works on ipods that do video

No comments: